Pulse Nursing agency are looking for an Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) or Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) with good availability in West Midlands, for a variety of shifts. Short and long shifts are available.
The candidate that Pulse is looking for will be committed to work for one for the UK's leading providers in healthcare staffing.
There are a number of settings that ENP's and ANP's work within. These include shifts A&E, walk-in centres, minor injuries units and urgent care centres. Ideally candidates will have an MSc in Advanced Practice, Minor Injury/Minor Illness qualifications and a prescribing qualification. In order to register, ENP’s and ANP’s will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.