Are you an Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) or Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) in Shropshire looking to increase your monthly income with ad-hoc shifts? Apply online with Pulse today.
Pulse are one of the UK's leading providers for nurse practitoners and are committed to providing the highest quality service through placing the best people.
ENP and ANP shifts involve working in a number of settings. These include A&E, walk-in centres, minor injuries units and urgent care centres.
Ideally candidates will have an MSc in Advanced Practice, Minor Injury/Minor Illness qualifications and a prescribing qualification. In order to register, ENP’s and ANP’s will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.