Pulse Nursing agency are looking to recruit for an Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) or Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) in Leicestershire and the surrounding areas, for short-term assignments.
The ideal candidate will be willing to travel in and around the Leicestershire area, committing to a minimum of four shifts over a month.
ENP and ANP shifts involve working in walk-in centres, minor injuries units, A&E and urgent care centres.
An MSc in Advanced Practice is advantageous but not a requirement. Minor Injury/Minor Illness qualifications and a prescribing qualification are desirable. In order to register, ENP’s and ANP’s will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Access to our online booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.