Pulse is able to offer a range of opportunities for highly skilled ENP's to work within a large NHS emergency department in East London. Within this fast-paced clinical setting emergency nurse practitioners have the option from ad-hoc shifts to a long term placement.
We are looking for ENP'S committed to delivering the highest possible care to patients. Duties will include the assessment and treatment of minor injuries and interpreting X-Rays.
Successful applicants will
* Have at least 6 months current clinical experience
* Be proficient with all aspects of A&E and ENP Nursing
* Have excellent and confident communication skills
* Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
* Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
* Be flexible and reliable
Pulse will offer successful applicants:
· Top pay rates with the opportunity to increase via a Ltd Company
· Flexible hours to meet your needs
. The ability to view and book shifts online
· Holiday pay options
· Dedicated consultants, taking the complications out of both your registration and bookings
If you want to be the first to hear about the best nursing opportunities in London then click here to visit our website.
Refer a friend and earn yourself a £250 cash bonus* terms apply. See our website for more details here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.