Pulse are looking for District Nurses in the Bedfordshire area who manage care within the community, rather than in a hospital or private clinic.
The role will evolve visiting patients in their homes and providing the necessary advice and care regarding wound management, continence care, catheter care and palliative care, amongst others.
As a district nurse, you'll need to be able to do the following:
• Assess the healthcare needs of patients and families
• monitor the quality of care they're receiving
• Be professionally accountable for its delivery.
Your patients could be any age, but they'll often be elderly, while others may have been recently discharged from hospital, be terminally ill or have physical disabilities.
Pulse can offer you:
• Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
• Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
• A friendly, nurse led office team.
• A dedicated case manager for each client.
• Flexible working opportunities.
• A shift rota given a month in advance.
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
• Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
• Holiday pay.
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
• A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
• On-going support is provided
• Specialist training is provided
• In-depth knowledge of our clients
• We provide continuity of work
• Daily Payroll service
• Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Free Mandatory training
• Fast Track registration
• Ipoint app allowing you to access to Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day
To apply, please click below
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.