Dialysis Nurse – Band 6
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London.
With an increased demand from our clients, Pulse Nursing Agency are looking for an experienced Dialysis nurse to work in the NHS and Private sectors in London and Greater London. We offer a wider variety shifts; short days, long days and lines of work.
Our client is looking for:
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience, six months must be recently acquired
- Current NMC Registration
- Proficient in all aspects of dialysis work
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environments
- Flexible and reliable
- Applicants to ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies.
Successful candidate will:
- Be self motivated
- Be able to deal with conflict
- Have commitment to self development
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be reliable
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
- As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
- In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
If you are an experienced Renal Dialysis Nurse and you are interested in flexible shifts apply within. Apply with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our Consultants will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.