Pulse is working with a top private client to supply renal dialysis nurses to a number of their clinics located in London. This client has over 30 years experience in dialysis and is the leader in dialysis services and products. They are committed to their patients by providing the highest medical standards.
A key element of this role is taking ownership of care programmes for dialysis patients. You will be treating both acute renal failure and end stage renal diseases and helping to provide emotional support to patients in order for them to achieve desired outcomes.
Shifts with this client are available on an ad-hoc basis and shift times can vary. Shifts available midweek and also weekends.
Successful candidate requirements:
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- Hold a valid NMC Registration
- Proficient in all aspects of renal dialysis and hold a Renal Nursing qualification
- Have good time-management and prioritising skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, honest and reliable
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent pay rates
- Devoted consultants managing your bookings
- £250 cash bonus per nurse recommended to us with no limit on referrals *conditions apply
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Specialist revalidation team to support your revalidation process where Pulse are the main employer
- Ability to view and book shifts online
- Expert consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.