Pulse are recruiting experienced dialysis nurses to cover ongoing positions across various NHS sites in North London. Nurses will need to be proficient in providing dialysis treatments including haemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis and haemodiafiltration. We have positions available that can accommodate 3-4 days per week availability, shifts are predominantly weekdays however some sites may require cover on a weekend.
Successful candidates will:
- Have at least 12 months current clinical experience working in dialysis
- Excel within all aspects of renal and dialysis nursing
- Have confident communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital and satellite units
- Be trustworthy and flexible
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Competitive and enhanced pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Fast track registration offering £250 bonus *terms apply
- Complimentary mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
Refer a friend and receive £250 cash bonus - we don't limit the amount of referrals you make, the more people you refer, the more you can earn *terms apply
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits. In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.