Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to all NHS trusts in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and with an increased demand from our clients, we are looking for an experienced renal dialysis nurse to work in the NHS sector within Greater London.
We are able to offer a wider variety shifts; short days, long days and lines of work to full-time nurses.
Successful candidates will:
- Require clinical experience within a dialysis setting
- Be proficient with all aspects of renal and dialysis nursing
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital and satellite units
- Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Competitive and enhanced pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Online app to view and book shifts
- Referral scheme – earn a £250 cash bonus per nurse recommended to us *terms apply
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
If you are an experienced renal dialysis nurse and you are interested in flexible shifts apply within. Apply with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our consultants will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.