Position – Deputy Theatre Manager – Surrey
Ref – ZADTMANS
Location – Surrey
Salary – Negotiable
Hours – Full Time The Vacancy –
As Deputy Theatre Manager, in the absence of the Theatre Manager, you will assume responsibility for the leadership and management of this busy and fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining and developing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
As a registered practitioner, you will be able to demonstrate extensive acute surgical experience, with highly developed communication and people management skills, and a focus on leadership and the continued development of services, whist ensuring the delivery of the highest standard of patient care.
A specialist clinical area of interest, and insight into private healthcare services would be advantageous.Applicants should meet the following criteria -
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to support and lead a department
• Evidence of success in working in partnership with Consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing the existing services and standards
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills.
• An appreciation of the need to balance the provision of quality care while maintaining a business focus.
• Previous experience as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent
• ENB 998 and / or mentorship course and /or D32/33/A1
• Management qualification
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Private medical cover
• Wellness screening
• Eyesight tests
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Gym membership
• Transport season ticket loans
– Deputy Theatre Manager, Senior Theatre Practitioner, ODP, ALS, HCPC, Theatre, Manager, Senior, Surgical.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.