I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with relevant experience to join this specialist care home for 12 adults with learning disabilities service in Dundee, as Deputy Manager. The service provides care to adults who are living with a learning disability and complex needs including challenging behaviours and autistic spectrum conditions. My client is part of one of the UK’s largest mental health and learning disabilities healthcare providers and prides itself on the delivery of individualised specialist care.
The benefits of this Deputy Manager (RMN) role include:
- Generous salary package
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- 50% NMC contribution
- Pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing
- Support through Revalidation
As Deputy Manager (RMN) you will be competent across a range of clinical skills and have a clear understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983. The ideal candidate will be experienced in supervising direct case staff of a senior level and will have proven experience in a leadership role. You will be work together with the MDT, family members and local authorities and regulatory bodies to ensure the achievement of company aims.
Responsibilities for the Deputy Manager – RMN:
- Reporting directly to the Service manager
- Contributing to the effective day to day leadership and management of the service
- Ensuring full compliance with relevant regulatory and professional standards
- Deputising in the absence of the manager
Deputy Manager (RMN) must have:
- Registered Nurse qualified (RMN)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Up to date clinical experience
- Working knowledge of the Mental Health Act and latest nursing practices
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.