Position – Peripatetic Registered Nurse
Salary – £30,500- £39,300
Hours – Full Time – 42 hrs
We are currently looking for a Peripatetic Registered Nurse RGN or RMN to join their Care home in Northampton.
Our client has a beautiful purpose-built nursing and residential home. It is finished and furnished to an extremely high standard, offering a homely yet first class environment with spacious rooms and en-suite facilities, elegant living areas, individual dining rooms and beautiful landscaped gardens.
There dedicated and experienced team are passionate about providing quality care and specialist 24-hour nursing that affords the best possible alternative for those who are no longer able to manage at home. They help our residents to regain independence, choice and freedom in their lives in a safe and comfortable setting.
Like our clients, you pride yourself both on the highest clinical standards, and on your person-centered, thoughtful approach to nursing. Whether you’re making sure a new resident is settling in, developing a tailored care plan that takes care of both body and mind, providing medication safely, keeping scrupulous records or carrying out a whole range of clinical tasks, from giving an injection to managing a PEG, you’ll meet the highest standards.
As a Registered Nurse, you’ll also be the leader of a multi-disciplinary shift team supporting and mentoring everyone from Student Nurses to Carers.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’ll need to have –
• Pre-Registered and Registered Nurses
• Current NMC registration,
• Up to date clinical practices and experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments.
• Understanding of regulatory frameworks, as well as DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical Guidelines.
• As a Pre-Registered Nurse, we’ll support you to take your first NMC OSCE assessment within three months. (Until you’ve passed your OSCE, you’ll be undertaking care rather than nursing related duties.)
• Hold a valid IELTs pass certificate dated within the last two years, with a minimum score of 7 in all
• Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Computer Based Training certificate and an invite to undertake the NMC’s OSCE test.
All successful candidates are eligible for a £2500.00 welcome bonus scheme:
• Golden Hello payment of up to £2000*
• Free learning and development
• Profit-share scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail discounts
• Leisure savings
• Holiday and travel discounts
• Rewards points
• Mentor bonus scheme
• Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
Key Words – RGN, RMN, Registered Nurse, NMC, Staff Nurse, Peripatetic Registered Nurse
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.