Position –Day Case Nurse
Location – Cambridge
Ref – DBRGNDCCAM
Salary – £25,000 - £27,000
Hours – Full Time
My client’s hospital in Cambridge offers comprehensive private hospital services in a comfortable and relaxed environment to their patients. They believe it's their people that really set them apart - from the very best medical professionals, to our attentive and highly experienced support staff.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Surgical Registered Nurse to join their Day Case in the Cambridgeshire area.
Surgical experience is desired but not essential.
As a staff nurse you will:
• High standard of care is delivered to all patients within the new Post-Operative Ward.
• Passion for high standards
• Desire to ensure the patients are central to their care.
• A team player
• Effective communication skills are essential for this role.
• Compassionate and willing to learn new skills to support patients through every stage of their pathway.
• Work well within a team, be a supportive mentor to junior staff and lead by example by demonstrating excellent communication skills, flexibility and adaptability.
• Demonstrate pro-active continuing professional development.
Qualifications, Training, Experience and Technical Ability:
• Registered Nurse
• Working in teams
• Work with minimum supervision
• Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
• Possess the mandatory training requirements for role including infection control and health and safety competencies.
• Demonstrate principles of accountable practice
• English language to IELTS 7.0
• Caring for others
• Team working
• Flexible and adaptable
• Initiative and ownership
• Pride and enthusiasm
• Working towards a post registration qualification in a clinical specialism
• Experience in a caring role
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
• Root cause analysis
• Trained on MS Office and other relevant packages
• Continuing professional development.
• Possess Equipment and Medical Devices Competences
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.