Pulse Nursing are currently in search of dynamic Custody Nurses in Crewe.
Pulse is one of the leading UK healthcare agencies who have been established for more than 30 years, we always aim to provide the best possible service for clients and candidates.
For this role you must be either a Registered General Nurse or a Registered Paramedic with 2 years' post-qualification experience. Preferably you will have experience in a relevant speciality such as A&E, Walk in Centre, Paramedic Practitioner, Substance Misuse, Community Nursing, Police Custody, Prison or other relevant discipline. Full training will be provided along with an ongoing development and support programme.
When registered, Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Join the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle.
If you are interested, then please apply and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.