Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for Care and Custody Nurse for custody suites across Aintree.
When you’re a Custody Nurse Practitioner you need to call on all your clinical expertise to work out what’s wrong with detainees. It’s your decision that will determine the course of action. Plus, oﬃcers will be waiting for your assessment. Which makes this one of the most challenging – but also rewarding – clinical roles you can have.
The pay rate for this Custody Nurse is £22.00 - £24.00 per hour (PAYE).
Requirements for Care and Custody Nurse:
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience within A&E
- NMC registration
- Enhanced DBS
- Intermediate Life Support training
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Custody Nurse and looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.