Are you a Registered General Nurse looking to work in a renowned teaching hospital in the City of London through an agency?
Pulse is a top agency supplier for our client. This means our workers get priority shifts and can be guaranteed consistent and reliable work.
We are looking for Intensive Care Unit Nurses (ITU) to work in Inner London. Pulse have numerous flexible and rewarding opportunities for our agency staff such as working in more than one location.
The role of an agency ITU nurse will include you building relationships with patients, relatives and carers. You will be expected to focus on critically ill or unstable patients due to extensive illness, surgeries or diseases.
We offer flexible shifts depending on whether you would prefer earlies, days, or nights. You can book your own shifts through our app or you will have the option to call our dedicated bookings team who can find shifts that accommodate to you.
- NMC current registration
- One year minimum post registration experience
- You will be required to asses and talk to patients about their problems
- Administering medications, managing intravenous lines, observing and monitoring patients' conditions, maintaining records and communicating with doctors.
- The post holder will work as part of a team to provide a safe, effective, efficient care environment for patients, relatives and carers.
- Must be able to provide 2 clinical references to cover the past 3 years of employment.
Why Join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Self Booking– update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- High Priority- you will be prioritised when booking and finding shifts
- Exclusive– be the first to access the best choice of ad hoc shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable– faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS hospitals
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy recruitment process – candidates can meet face to face with their recruiter or complete their recruitment in the comfort of their own home
- Flexible working – you can choose your own shifts which helps promote a respectable work/life balance
- Pay Rates – client pays specialist band 6 rate
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.