Are you an experienced Critical Care / ITU/ HDU nurse, looking for full of part time flexible work to suit your lifestyle? Pulse are currently seeing unprecedented demand from our client in Basildon, with regular Long-day and Night shifts available. This prestigious NHS Client provides local elective and emergency services to 405,000 people living in and around Basildon, Thurrock, Brentwood, Billeracay and Castlepoint.
There are 11 beds and two isolation areas in the open plan Critical Care Unit (CCU). Nurses will be providing intensive care and high dependency care for patients whose condition may be life-threatening, either through serious injury or illness, who need constant, close monitoring. The CCU is equipped with the latest patient monitoring and life support equipment.
The successful ITU Nurse will have at least 12 months recent clinical experience in an Intensive Care Setting, and be able to work autonomously, as part of a wider muti-disciplinary team.
Pule require: -
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Flexibility and reliability
- A valid and current NMC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- An availability of at least 1 shift per week (or 4 shifts per month)
- 12 months post-qualification experience in an Intensive Care Unit (ITU)
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude and commitment to care, Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse* Conditions Apply
- Fast-track registration – earn £250* Conditions Apply
- Free training.
- Free Uniform
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
If you are interested in this role or keen to find out more about our other opportunities, please complete the online application below or contact the branch at your nearest convenience.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.