Position – Critical Care Lead – Cardiff
Ref – DBCCLD
Location – Cardiff
Hours – Full Time
Salary – up to £40,000 – DOE The Vacancy –
This role offers the successful candidate a varied and challenging environment leading a team of critical care nurses to provide a 24/7 critical care provision for the hospital. Working with the ward team you will ensure the highest standards of care is been given across the specialties.
My client is looking for a dynamic, pro-active and forward thinking individual with the ability to lead the department to the next level. The candidate will possess a strong desire to provide excellence in clinical care and the leadership qualities to inspire the same in others.Key Responsibilities:
• Develop practice in the assessment of health and well being needs.
• Develop practice in addressing individual’s health and well being needs.
• Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
• Develop knowledge and practice in an area of work.
• Develops a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security.
• Develop and improve services.
• Improve quality.
• Support and enable equality, diversity and rights.
• Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices.
• Plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members.
• Maintain and support the use of efficient use of physical and financial resources.
• Undertake Human resource activities for all members of the team.
• Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.Benefits –
• Contributory pension scheme,
• Life assurance,
• Private medical cover
• Wellness screening
• Eyesight tests
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work
• Gym membership,
• Transport season ticket loans
• Motivating workplace environment.Key Words
- RGN, Registered Nurse, CCU, Critical Care Unit, ITU. Intensive Care Unit, Critical Care
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.