CPN – band 6
Pulse is looking for a CPN to work in the community and support recovery team. This trust is one of the largest providers of mental health and community health services in North London .
As part of this team you will provide effective care and specialist advice for people with psychosis and complex mental health needs in order to support their recovery. You will be responsible for the clinical, management and educational needs for patients.
You will also carry out adult assessments, be confident in loan working and managing caseloads and have CPN or Liaison experience.
Our client is looking for:
- A minimum of 24 months recent experience of working in the community
- Experience in adult assessments
- Confidence in loan working and managing caseloads
- Current UK NMC Registration
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Applicants to ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Free mandatory training
- Fast track registration with dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
- As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
- In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including 3 years of satisfactory employment references.
If you are an experienced CPN and you are interested apply within. Apply with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our consultants will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.