Pulse Nursing have a range of new Community Psychiatric Nursing (CPN) roles to work in the Sutton and Mitcham areas to manage a recovery caseload of clients experiencing severe and enduring mental disorders.
Overview of the role
- To be accountable for the co-ordination of recovery care plans for people between the ages of 17-75.
- To work closely with other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- To assess health and social care needs and negotiate care plans with service users and their carers, remaining objective when working with diagnostic uncertainty.
- To undertake risk assessments according to Trust policy.
- To ensure the delivery of care plans in partnership with multi-disciplinary colleagues and a range of health and social care agencies, within the CPA structure.
- To engage with service users and carers assertively and offer care/interventions within the least restrictive settings in normal community environments.
- To provide a service sensitive to age, culture, ethnicity, gender, sexuality and disability.
This is a Monday through Friday role 0900-1700.
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into both the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and the reason we excel.
We are able to offer a variety of roles and shift patterns across London to suit your needs.
Why Join Pulse?
- Modern - Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, Ipoint
- Easy - Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive - Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable - Daily payroll with a range of payment options- PAYE , PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Refer a Friend - £250 for each nurse you recommend *
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.