Position – Cosmetic Nurse – Birmingham
Ref – DBCNBIRM
Salary – £26K-£28K
Our Client is a popular cosmetic company with a number of successful clinics throughout the country, they are currently looking to increase their number of clinics, as well as growing their existing clinical teams. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Cosmetic Clinic Registered Nurse to join a fast growing and productive clinic team in their Birmingham Branch.
In your role as Clinic Nurse, you will work within a multi-disciplinary team and required to oversee all aspects of the patient journey. You must possess surgical and/or theatre experience together with commitment towards best practice initiatives which is fundamental in maintaining high standards of clinical care provision.
Core Responsibilities Clinic Registered Nurse
• To ensure a high standard of patient care is delivered in an effective, efficient and flexible manner reflecting the overall philosophy of the service on a regular basis.
• To assess, plan, implement and evaluate care in line with the guidelines and work practices.
• Act as a role model delivering care on a nurse led basis, to patients in varying stages of their surgical pathway.
Qualifications and Experience
• Candidates must possess a registered nurse qualification and hold a valid NMC pin
• Previous Surgical nursing experience is essential/cosmetic surgery preferable but not essential as full training will be given.
• Applicants will require the ability work well using their own initiative and under minimal supervision
• Must be comfortable being a member of a multidisciplinary team.
• Available to work flexible hours.
Key Words - Cosmetic Nurse, Clinic Nurse, RGN, Plastic Surgery
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.