Registered Nurses (RNs) required for unique & exciting career opportunity outside of the NHS
Starting salary £37,044 + excellent benefits
Are you a registered nurse (RN) with either A&E, cruise ship, ICU or military nursing experience; or a dual NMC registered Midwife? If so perhaps you are wanting to leave the hospital setting and find a position where you can utilise your clinical knowledge in a different environment? If so this exciting opportunity could be of interest to you.
Pulse is working in partnership with the world’s leading medical and travel security risks company. From their office in West London they manage the health and security risks of their client’s employees and family members worldwide.
The company is medical led and takes on around 350 – 500 cases per day; there is never a dull moment. The coordinating nurse is a vital part of the medical team, and the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting telephonic triage medical assessments and providing clinical advice regarding primary care and emergencies
- Pre-travel assessments and pre travel advice
- Facilitating medical referrals/admissions/transfers that are required anywhere in the world
- Monitoring patient care in facilities worldwide, and liaising with medical professionals at an international level
- Managing aeromedical evacuations and repatriations and responding to international disasters
- Undertaking aeromedical repatriations
- Undertaking hospital accreditations to assess suitability
This is an excellent opportunity to transition from a hands-on clinical role into an international and friendly corporate environment, whilst still utilising and building on your valuable nursing and medical knowledge and skills.
We are keen to hear from experienced RNs who have an acute nursing background, with recent experience in any of the following specialties; accident & emergency; intensive care; AAU/MAU; HDU; cruise ship nursing, tropical medicine, and the military. We are ideally looking for RN candidates to have 2 - 3 years post registration experience. For midwives we would require dual adult and midwifery NMC registration.
Successful candidates will receive a structured and innovative career path that is supported by a professional development programme; this includes aviation medicine. You will also benefit from:
- No night shifts
- Competitive salary with benefits such as; private medical insurance, dental insurance, contributory pension and discounted gym membership
- Genuine career and professional development opportunities
- Support to maintain clinical hours within contracted work time
If you’re interested in finding out more about this truly unique opportunity, please do contact us today to find out more.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.