Salary: £38,000 per annum
Permanent, Full time – 37.5hrs per week
Pulse is excited to work in partnership with one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers to recruit a Coordinating Nurse to join their medical team.
As a Coordinating Nurse, you will work closely with the T.O.P Medical team in Eurasia Africa such as the medical reporting nurses and Field nurses. You will also work with the T.O.P Operations team to drive a quality assured service to our beneficiaries.
Roles and responsibilities
- Continually monitor workload throughout the day to ensure appropriate case handling and direction, ensuring safety, medical appropriateness and client specific considerations are achieved.
- Responsibility for ensuring that there is an appropriate medical handover of cases at the beginning/end of each shift.
- Responsibility for the effective and efficient medical management of cases, meeting T.O.P contractual deliverables and internal policies and procedures.
- Liaise with medical and operational staff to facilitate the efficient management and direction of case work.
- Receive and assess all medically related calls received from clients and beneficiaries. Collect logistical, medical and collateral histories pertaining to the medical event/incident.
- NMC Registered General Nurse (Essential).
- High level of experience in acute care (Essential).
- Broad Medical Knowledge – minimum of 3-4 years consolidated clinical experience (Essential).
- Background in acute medicine and primary care is preferred (Essential).
- Strong computer literacy skills with experience in Word, Outlook and Excel (Essential).
- Excellent customer service skills (Essential).
- Previous medical assistance experience (Desirable).
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successful* referral.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.