Do you enjoy working in the community? Being part of a supportive and welcoming team? While proving excellent patient?
Pulse is working with the Channel Islands largest provider of health care. Our client is looking for a staff nurse to join their great community services team. The unit has 8 acute care beds, 14 elderly care, and minor injuries room.
The successful candidate will providing 'community style' care for residents within the community.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Be responsible for assessing, planning, implement and evaluating programmed of care for patients
* Take charge of the ward and supervise nursing staff on a regular basis.
* Put into practice the theory and principles of the agreed nursing model.
* To assist in the learning, development and assessment of unregistered/ junior staff and learners.
* Act as a clinical supervisor and preceptor develop skills of first and second level nurse and nursing auxiliaries.
* NMC registered
* Post qualification experiences
* Experience in coordinating wards and delegating appropriately
* Expenses for interview will be covered ie for any flights needed
* Relocation package provided – up to £5,000
* Match your current NHS annual leave
*Competitive of salary up to £34,173
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1016.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or colleague to refer, we can offer a £250 referral voucher for all successful referrals *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.