Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for a, Community School Nurse (RGN) to work in and around the Enfield area. The role is suitable for Registered Nurses who have successfully completed preceptorship and have registered as an approved NMC Mentor.
Community School Nurse (RGN) will deliver, or advise on the delivery of, high quality safe nursing care, ensuring consistently high standards of practice and clinical excellence covering 3 different schools. You will be working 3 days per week, 09:00-17:00 Monday - Friday, pro rata
You will have the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a skill mixed team.. You will also be flexible, responsive and keen to modernise practice and influence health and Trust polices. You will have enhanced interpersonal skills to identify low protective factors and indicators of abuse and neglect, or anxiety and low confidence in young people at the earliest opportunity and through your skills, you will develop strength based plans of care to build resilience, promote positive well-being and improved health outcomes for young people.
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free re-validation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.