Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for Rapid Response Nurse’s to fill shifts in the Heart of Hounslow
The service operates from 7am to 7pm seven days a week a flexibility of working hours is required. ICRS provides Hounslow’s prevention of hospital admission service, receiving referrals from a variety of sources including LAS, GP’s, HRCH colleagues and local acute hospitals.
NHS and Prevention of Hospital Admission/Rapid Response experience is essential. Use of their own vehicle for work is desirable, though we do have use of a Zipcar, so a current driving licence (of over a year) would also be acceptable.
The pay rate for this Rapid Response Nurse is £20.22 - £32.86 (Umbrella being the highest).
Requirements for a Rapid Response Nurse:
You must be a registered nurse with a current NMC pin.
You must have a minimum of 1-year experience of working in an A&E
Current working within Rapid Response role.
Good basic nursing skills including bloods and IV’s.
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Rapid Response Nurse and looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.