Pulse Nursing are currently looking for a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in Staffordshire and the surrounding areas, for short-term assignments and ad-hoc shifts. You must avaliable to work Full time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
We require CPN’s to have a minimum of six months experience as a Community Psychiatric Nurse, and welcome applicants who are looking to maintain their current skill set.
As a CPN communication and observation are crucial to your job role. You will need to be at good at listening as well as talking and you have to be constantly alert to changes in patients' conditions and the implications in terms of care. You will need to empathise with your patients and their families and have a positive attitude.
In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates which may vary on client and location.
- Flexible hours to suit your needs- creating a healthing work/life balance.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training with the possibility of earning £250*.
- Access to Ipoint our interactive website which allows you to book your own shifts and update your availability
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Committed, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants in a small, close-knit Mental Health Team.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
If you would like to register with our agency please make sure you meet the above criteria and apply online. One of our team members will be in touch.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.