Pulse Nursing are on the look out for a Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN’s) in Nottinghamshire and the surrounding areas, for short-term assignments and ad-hoc shifts. You must be avaliable to work full time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Applicants must have a minimum of six months recent experience as a Community Psychiatric Nurse.
As a CPN your main tool will be the strength of your own personality and communication skills. You will need to empathise with the people you are dealing with and show compassion when you are attending to their individual needs.
To register successfully, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including adequate employment references and a DBS check.
Successful candiates can enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Access to Ipoint our exclusive website which allows you to manage your own shifts and update your availability.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration with the possibility of earning a £250 bonus*.
- Free mandatory training as required.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants in a small, close-knit Mental Health Team.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
Apply now if you feel you are suitable candidate and someone will be in contact with you soon
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.