Here at Pulse Nursing we are looking for experienced Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in Lincolnshire and the areas surrounding, for ad-hoc shifts within our growing client base. You must be avaliable to work full time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
As a minimum the CPN we recruit must have a minimum of six months experience working as a Community Psychiatric Nurse, we offer work and flexibilty for those candidates who want to do agency work as their main source of income and those who wish to do occasional shifts to fit around their current full or part-time job.
In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including competent employment references and DBS check.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates varying on the client and location.
- Flexible hours to fit around your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration with the possibility of earning a £250 bonus*
- The facility to book your own shifts with the ability to update your availability on our interactive 'Ipoint' website
- Free mandatory training to keep you updated.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Committed, experienced, supportive and approachable consultants in a small, close-knit Mental Health Team.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the above criteria please call our office or apply online and someone will be in touch with you soon
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.