Pulse Nursing are always looking for a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in Lancashire and the surrounding areas, for short-term assignments. You must be avaliable to work full time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Our CPN needs to have a minimum of six months experience working as a Community Psychiatric Nurse and will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we have the following benefits on offer:
- Competitive pay rates varying slightly on location and setting
- Flexible hours to suit your needs with the ability to update your availability on our exclusive website 'Ipoint'.
- Ability to book your own shifts on our 'Ipoint' website
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration with the potential of earning £250*.
- Free mandatory training to keep you up to date.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants within close-knit Mental Health Team.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position please apply online or contact our office
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.