Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program
With an ever increasing demand from our clients, Pulse Nursing Agency are looking for 2 experienced Registered Community Nurses to work in Tower hamlets Early Intervention service - East London.
Our client is looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience of working in the Community
- Current NMC Registration
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Applicants to ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies.
Early intervention in psychosis service for young adults experiencing severe mental health difficulties for the first time
THEIS is responsible for the delivery of services to young adults aged 18 –35 with a recent onset of psychosis who are residents of Tower Hamlets
Supervise the clinical work of junior colleagues and students as needed.
Carry out individual assessments in a variety of settings, ie. home, clinical base, school, treatment centre, GP surgeries.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Free mandatory training
- Fast track registration with dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
- As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
- In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
If you are an experienced CPN and you are interested apply within. Apply with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our Consultants will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.