Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for CPN’s to fill shifts in Nottingham. Shifts are mainly available Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm, with some opportunities to work outside of these hours too.
Community Psychiatric nurses are expert at evaluating complex psychiatric, substance abuse and physical health needs and problems of patients over the life span. Nurses assess and treat psychosocial consequences of physical illness
The pay rate for this General Nurse is £21.00-£26.00 per hour (Umbrella).
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least Six months clinical experience as Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) and are looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.