Pulse Nursing agency require Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN’s) with full-time availability to work shifts in the Nottinghamshire area. Shifts are mainly available Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm, with some opportunities to work outside of these hours too.
Pulse Nursing is an award-winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We are on several preferred supplier lists and are developing our clients continuously.
Benefits of working with Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) Requirements:
- At least six months qualified Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) experience.
- NMC registration.
- Meet compliance requirements including references and DBS.
- Dedication, reliability and compassion.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.