We here at Pulse Nursing agency are currently recruiting for a Community Psychiatric Nurse in and around the Cheshire area to do short-term assignments within our client base. You must be avaliable to work Full time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
The CPN’s we recruit must have a minimum of six months recent experience as a Community Psychiatric Nurse, and we welcome applicants looking to maintain their current skill set whilst starting a new role.
In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and a DBS check.
In return we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Competitive pay rates varying on clients and location.
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration with the potenial of earning a £250 bonus*
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Access to our exclusive Ipoint website- allowing you to book your own shifts and update your availability.
- You’ll receive a responsive and reliable service around the clock
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants in a small, close-knit Mental Health Team.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
If you think Pulse can offer you what you are looking for and you feel you meet the criteria please apply online and one of our team members will be in touch
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.