Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting a Community Psychiatric Nurse for requirements in Maidstone. The successful CPN will be based out of a NHS medical practice that provides both NHS and private treatments to individuals aged 16 and over. Our client is seeking a Community Psychiatric Nurse that can deliver unprecedented communication skills, as you will be required to liaise with patients, their families and other local services at the same time as helping them to identify and recover from various mental health conditions.
The successful Community Psychiatric Nurse must have:
- A current NMC pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 12 months recent experience as a Community Psychiatric Nurse in a Mental Health environment
In return, Pulse Nursing offers the following benefits:
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Access to Ipoint to book your own shifts and submit timesheets
- Fast-track Your Recruitment and earn £250 at the same time* conditions apply
- Free annual training and Occupational Health screening
In order to register, any successful Community Psychiatric Nurse will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references, Enhanced DBS check and training.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.