Pulse is urgently seeking a Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Gillingham, Kent. You will be required to work with patients aged 18-65 years of age, with severe long term mental health needs. The Community Psychiatric Nurse should have excellent communication skills. You must be able to learn quickly and work well as part of a team, as well as being competent working alone.
The successful Community Psychiatric Nurse MUST be a driver, due to travel needs. It is also essential to have in date breakaway training in place. You will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check and be able to provide 3 years worth of referencing.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 9am until 5pm for a minimum of 3 months.
Pulse can offer,
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Free mandatory Training updates
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
Pulse requires the CPN to,
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a Community Mental Health Team
- A current NMC pin registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.