Pulse Nursing is seeking a Community Psychiatric Nurse to work outside of a hospital setting and visit clients in their own homes in Devon.
You will be working with various patients from different backgrounds, their families and peers alike. This will require you to use your excellent communication skills and become part of the team when working out in the community.
If care is your passion and you are requiring flexible working hours then this is the job for you.
As a Community Psychiatric Nurse what will my duties be?
- assessing and talking to patients about their problems and planning the best way forward
- listening to patients needs
- ensuring the correct administration of medication
- understanding the source of distress
Pulse requires you to have:
- recent 6 months clinical experience as a Community Psychiatric Nurse
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- NMC Registered Nurse - RMN qualifications
- able to get past and present references
Pulse benefits include:
- flexible working opportunities
- the ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- holiday pay
- referral Scheme – earn £250* per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Ipoint app allowing you to access Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day.
If you feel that this job is for you please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated consultant.
If you feel that this job is not for you but know of someone that might be interested please feel free to pass our details on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.