CAMHS Community Nurse
Pulse Nursing are seeking dedicated CAMHS Community Nurses in the Manchester area, for a rewarding opportunity joining an established CAMHS team on a temporary basis. Working in a block booking of shifts, the role is community based providing therapeutic support for young people up to 18 years of age while managing a caseload of patients.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider of health care professionals; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
- Minimum of six months experience, working as an RMN, CPN or RNLD.
- Essential to have community experience as a CPN, RMN or RNLD.
- Essential to be a car driver and have your own car – mileage paid for the role.
- CAMHS experience in a range of issues which affect young people's Mental Health Wellbeing including; Anxiety, Depression, Eating Disorders, Psychosis, Attachment Difficulties, Self-Harming and ASD/ADHD and other complex psychological difficulties.
- The ability to work within a Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) and foster good working relationships.
- Provide a flexible approach to children young people and their families and carers who may have difficulties engaging with services.
- To have the ability to work under pressure as an effective organised lone worker.
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, references and Occupational Health.
Why join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Extra – access to over 3,000 benefits and discounts, in-store and online with Pulse Perks
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in finding out more about this or other opportunities with Pulse, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.