Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) – Cheshire
Pulse Nursing are registering Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN) to work flexible regular shifts Monday – Friday at competitive rates of pay in the Cheshire area. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate and reliable CPN’s who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. You will have the advantage of managing your availability and self-book shifts using our online app, iPoint.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Why join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
Experience / Requirements of an CPN:
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Minimum of six months recent experience, as a CPN working in the community
- Must have worked in a role as a CPN in the last twelve months
- Able to work efficiently and excellent communication skills
- Clinical references covering the last three years employment
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
- Current NMC Registration
- Must be free Monday – Friday
If this role is of any interest to you, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.