Pulse is a professional agency which aims to provide ease and flexibility to our clients to help you work the shifts that are most suitable to you and to fit around any other commitments you may already have. We are currently recruiting Community Psychiatric Nurse’s (CPN) to work in the Swindon area and surrounding areas of Wiltshire.
Requirements for a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN):
- 6 Months minimum experience
- NMC registration
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist re-validation support and access to free optional training
If you are a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in the Wiltshire area and are interested in roles which we have on offer, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.