Pulse now have new and exciting placement roles in Hertfordshire for dedicated CPN's. As a Community Psychiatric Nurse you are required to work outside hospitals and visit patients in their own homes, out-patient departments and occasionally GP surgeries.
This placement is predominantly based in Stevenage and surrounding areas. It is an on-going placement of working 37.5 hours per week. There are 3 roles avaliable.
- A minimum of six months working within the community as a CPN
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communications skills
Our Pulse Nurses are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Attractive pay rates
- Opportunities to work across the NHS and within the private sector
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our inhouse training academy, offering free access to our core skills training day
- An internal clinical team offering face to face Revalidation support
Pulse ‘Referral’ Scheme
Good things are worth sharing. If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details. (*T&C’s apply)
If you are interested joining the Pulse Nursing team, then please apply directly to this advertisement, a member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss on more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.