We are currently looking for Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPNs) in Staplehurst. An exciting opportunity for those looking for lines of work. With good transport links direct from London this is a good opportunity for those wanting to come away from the hustle and bustle of city work.
We have a number of lines of work, working a large mental health provider in the Kent area for Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN's). If you are looking for stability and lines of work then we have the role for you.
Requirements for a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Why choose Pulse?
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
If you are a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in Staplehurst and the surrounding areas of Kent and would like to register for these opportunities, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.