Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN's) required for a leading hospital in the Reading area.
Pulse has been providing a high standard of service providing nurses to the NHS and private sectors since 1987. Pulse prides itself in the standard of service to both candidates and clients. We are recruiting Community Psychiatric Nurse’s (CPN) in Reading and surrounding areas of Berkshire, who are looking to do lines of work.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
Requirements for Community Psychiatric Nurse's (CPN):
- NMC current registration
- PMVA training essential.
If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
*T’s & C’s apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.