Pulse Nursing are now in search of Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN) in Oxfordshire.
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support. The shifts will include mostly days, and no weekend work.
Requirements for a CPN with Pulse:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in relevant position
- Registered with the NMC
- Provide two clinical and senior references
What can Pulse offer in return?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy - convenient online recruitment process
If you're interested in the opportunities with have for CPN’s, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly, alternatively, call us today on the numbers provided on the left hand side of this advert.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.