Pulse Nursing have a range of new Community Psychiatric Nursing (CPN) roles to work in the Sutton and Mitcham areas.
The role is to manage a recovery caseload of clients experiencing severe and enduring mental disorders.
Overview of the role
- To be accountable for the co-ordination of recovery care plans for people between the ages of 17-75.
- To work closely with other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- To assess health and social care needs and negotiate care plans with service users and their carers, remaining objective when working with diagnostic uncertainty.
- To undertake risk assessments according to Trust policy.
- To ensure the delivery of care plans in partnership with multi-disciplinary colleagues and a range of health and social care agencies, within the CPA structure.
- To engage with service users and carers assertively and offer care/interventions within the least restrictive settings in normal community environments.
- To provide a service sensitive to age, culture, ethnicity, gender, sexuality and disability.
What can Pulse offer you
Fast recruitment- We can offer you easy recruitment to join us either using our online platform or meeting us at centrally located office.
Re-validation Support- We have a dedicated re validation support team to assist you.
Experience consultants - We pride ourselves on offering everyone working with us a professional efficient service both day and night.
For more information please register your interest and one of our team will be in contact.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.