Pulse Nursing have a range of new Community Psychiatric Nursing (CPN) roles to work in East London Area area to provide nursing and social care in the community.
Overview of the Community Psychiatric Nursing (CPN) role:
- To be accountable for the care and support of a defined caseload of adults of working age, assess health and social care needs and negotiate care plans with service users and their carers.
- To deliver/ administer prescribed medication to patients both in their own homes or in the clinic as needed.
- To prioritise time and workload
- To undertake assessments
- To monitor treatment, support concordance and ensure prompt action is taken to alleviate unwanted effects of prescribed medication.
- To provide access to, and ongoing, psycho-education and health promotion regarding illness, disability and health to service users and families.
- To provide interventions and to work with other disciplines/agencies/teams in the care of service users experiencing co-morbid problems with substance use/misuse.
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Subject to Terms and Conditions
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.