Pulse has an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) at the Brent Early Intervention Service in London (Nearest station: Kilburn Park on the Bakerloo line or Kilburn High Road on the overground).
We are looking for a band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN), to provide community based mental health services to service users experiencing their first episode of psychosis, living in the community. You'll be working an average of 37.5 hours per week, 09:00-17:00 Monday - Friday
All service users are on The Care Programme Approach (CPA). Contacts will either be at the team base or service users home address. Experience of working with psychosis, robust assessment skills, knowledge of CPA and community based working are required. The case load is approximately 22 service users, between 14-35 years old.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy - convenient online recruitment process
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.