We are working along side a leading mental health trust in the Letchworth and surrounding Hertfordshire area, are you a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for stability and guaranteed weekly work? Get in touch today to find out more information.
Requirements for Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPNS):
- NMC current registration
- PMVA training essential.
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you would like to register for these opportunities, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.