Pulse Nursing has a tremendous opportunity for a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN), working with the Hammersmith & Fulham - Treatment & Recovery Team. The role is suitable for Band 6 Registered Nurses with a forensic background, duties include helping to promote people’s recovery in the community by supporting via the CPA process, case load will be around 20-25.
The successful candidate will be a band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN). Who will be expected to assess, plan, implement and review health and social care needs under the Care Programme Approach (CPA). You will provide community based mental health services to service users who have just been released from hospital to the community.
You will be working an average of 37.5 hours per week, 09:00-17:00 Monday – Friday.
Why Join Pulse?
- Complete your on-line interview with Pulse by December 14th, and be in with a chance of winning a Fortnum and Mason Christmas hamper
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.