Pulse Nursing has an amazing and rewarding opportunity for Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) at Oxleas House, Woodlands Unit in Greenwich London (Nearest station: Charlton or Woolwich Dockyard national rail over ground).
We are looking for band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN), to provide community based mental health services to service users experiencing their first episode of psychosis living in the community. You'll be working an average of 37.5 hours per week, 09:00-17:00 Monday - Sunday
The Home treatment team is a multidisciplinary team, providing a service over 24-hour period, seven days a week, to individuals in mental health crisis. With the principle aim of providing an effective alternative to inpatient care. This involves intensive clinical work over a short period of time to prevent the need for admission or facilitate safe early discharge.
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free re-validation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.